- X-Ray detector diode size 0.8 mm, optional 0.4 and 0.2 mm
- X-ray source is 1 pc. high power x-ray generator, with max. 120kV (400W), variable in voltage + current, integrated closed oil cooling circuit
- Polyurethane belt white (FDA) conveyor
- Conveyor speed by product 30-60 m/min
X-Ray inspection is sorting based on product density. An X-Ray inspection machine takes an image that is pixel based. The machine compares pixel density to stored pictures of “good” product to detect defects and contaminants. If the density of a product falls outside of acceptable range the reject mechanism removes the contaminated product out of the product flow.
X-Ray specifications vary per unit. Download the Datasheet for system details. Contact MPI to discuss your application.
- Optional reject systems include, but not limited to:
- Push Arm
- Air Blast
- Multiple Lane
- Flap at Belt End
- Additional options:
- Lockable Reject Bin
- Curtainless systems including extended infeed/outfeed tunnels