Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyors
M-10 Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyor
The patented M-10 Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyor takes shaker technology to an entirely new level. With simplicity and affordability in mind, this machine is designed to operate without the need for maintenance, air or lubrication. The M-10 features an AC brushless motor and runs from a standard 110V outlet. The M-10 is the first shaker that will leave the factory floor ready to fit virtually all of your press bed T-slot configurations, whether metric or standard. The system runs at a fixed speed (factory preset at the optimal setting). Items that can be tampered with and may slow production, such as buttons, dials or switches, have been eliminated.
Metal coils feed stamping presses at throughputs of up to 100 parts per minute. After each punch, metal trim falls away through the die, onto a shaker pan mounted underneath. The electric scrap shaker conveyor motor then “shakes” the pan and conveys the trim scrap into a collection bin for recycling or sale.
- Boasts compact footprint
- No compressed air required
- Simple on/off power switch/breaker
- Excellent convey speeds
- Minimum electricity costs; operates on pennies a day
- No spare parts required
- Never needs maintenance
- Runs on 110V standard three-prong plug
- Measurement: 4" H x 13" W x 8.38" D
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Pan weight maximum: 10 lbs.; maximum convey weight: 25 lbs.
- Options: Custom shaker trays, wear pad kits and quick release pan mounting brackets
- Power: 115 VAC, single phase
- Custom shaker trays
- Quick Release Pan Mounting Brackets
- Wear pad kits