Removal of scrap metal is a vital, constant and costly function faced by plant managers worldwide. The M-1000 Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyor efficiently and automatically moves scrap to conventional storage bins. Better scrap removal leads to improved employee safety and helps safeguard machinery. The M-1000 Electric Shaker is ideal for above- and below-ground scrap management systems. Simple in design, yet extremely rugged and tough, the M-1000 conveys anything from metal fines to the most twisted and typically destructive scrap pieces. The M-1000’s exclusive design allows for near silent operation and excellent scrap transfer speeds to keep up with even the most challenging scrap handling jobs.
Available in five standard sizes, eliminate the downtime associated with other types of scrap handling systems- the M-1000 is your no maintenance solution!
Metal coils feed stamping presses at throughputs of up to 100 parts per minute. After each punch, metal trim falls away through the die, onto a shaker pan mounted underneath. The electric scrap shaker conveyor motor then “shakes” the pan and conveys the trim scrap into a collection bin for recycling or sale.
- Boasts extremely reliable roller bearing and structural steel design
- Eliminates the maintenance associated with other scrap systems; no need to remove jammed scrap that causes production delays
- Features 4″ structural steel tubing support frame
- Performs reliably 24/7 even in the harshest production environment
- Tray capacities range from 1,000 to 10,000 lbs. (model dependent)
- Combine with MPI conveyors and choppers for a total central scrap system solution
The M-1000 Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyor is built wholly to customer specifications.
- T-slot motor mounts
- Rack and pinion system
- MPI Rack and pinion systems are designed to allow our electric shakers the ability to handle uneven or offset pan loads without damage. The rack and pinion design provides support so offset weight is evenly distributed no matter the mounting location on the cross bar.
- When a shaker is subjected to uneven pan loads the bearings begin to pull out of alignment. As the shaker continues to move back and forth, the bearings continue to give way and the shaker becomes internally unbalanced. The internal components begin to interfere with each other, eventually resulting in motor failure.
- Custom shaker trays
- Aluminum extrusions cut to length
- Height adjustable cart
- Wear pad kits
- Quick release pan mounting brackets