The patented M-50 Electric Scrap Shaker Conveyor takes shaker technology to an entirely new level. With simplicity and affordability in mind, this machine is designed to operate without the need for maintenance, air or lubrication. The M-50 features an AC brushless motor and runs from a standard 110V outlet. The M-50 is the first shaker that leaves the factory floor ready to fit virtually all of your press bed T-slot configurations, whether metric or standard. The system runs at a fixed speed (factory preset at the optimal setting). Items that can be tampered with and may slow production, such as buttons, dials or switches, have been eliminated.
The M-50 shaker is also available as a turn-key system which includes: 36” wide aluminum extrusion cross bars; T-slot motor mount; metric/standard sized T-slot mounting bars; and all mounting hardware.
Metal coils feed stamping presses at throughputs of up to 100 parts per minute. After each punch, metal trim falls away through the die, onto a shaker pan mounted underneath. The electric scrap shaker conveyor motor then “shakes” the pan and conveys the trim scrap into a collection bin for recycling or sale.
- Most efficient electric shaker on the market
- Uses minimum electricity
- Simple on/off power switch/breaker
- Fixed conveying speed
- Heavy duty billet aluminum construction
- No air or lubrication required
- Adapts to metric/standard T-slot bolster configurations
- Runs on 110V standard three-prong plug
- Costs less than two cents to operate per ten-hour shift
- Measurement: 5.63″ H x 17.25″ W x 8.63″ D
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Pan weight maximum: 50 lbs.
- Power: 115 VAC, single phase
- Rack and pinion system
- MPI Rack and pinion systems are designed to allow our electric shakers the ability to handle uneven or offset pan loads without damage. The rack and pinion design provides support so offset weight is evenly distributed no matter the mounting location on the cross bar.
- When a shaker is subjected to uneven pan loads the bearings begin to pull out of alignment. As the shaker continues to move back and forth, the bearings continue to give way and the shaker becomes internally unbalanced. The internal components begin to interfere with each other, eventually resulting in motor failure.
- Custom shaker trays
- Wear pad kits
- Quick release pan mounting brackets