Gravity Feed Metal Detector Compact
Gravity feed type metal detectors are used in gravity feed pipes and provide the highest performance in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals. The bulk material falls through the metal detector. With the reject flap, even the smallest metal objects are separated out of the product stream promptly.
The GF Compact has a low assembly height and is especially designed for limited space applications. Due to the ultra-compact sensor head, the metal detection performance is slightly lower compared to the full size model.
Once installed in a gravity feed pipeline, bulk material falls through the metal detector. If any metallic contaminant, magnetic or non-magnetic is detected, the reject flap engages to promptly separate and exit the contaminant from the product stream.
- Full 2 year warranty on complete system–giving you peace of mind
- Hygienic food industry design-ensures compliance with good manufacturing principles
- Harsh environment rating as standard on sensor head–ensures the unit remains stable whatever the environment
- Semi-flexible aperture lining–resists thermal shock due to temperature change and protects the sensor for maximum operating life and minimum down time
- All solid state electronics housed on one main board–ensures years of reliable performance offering the lowest cost of ownership on the market
- Intuitive menu structure–simple operation for reliable performance, no expensive service calls to adjust settings
- Full HACCP compliance–demonstrates your due diligence, ensures you and your customers are protected
- Full pre-sale applications and custom design service–making sure we provide the right solution first time
- Satisfaction guarantee–put simply, the unit will perform as specified or we will take it back for a full refund
|Gravity Feed Compact MD Model|
|Flow Opening||Overall Height||MD Height||MD Width||MD Depth||Typical Material Flow CU FT/HR||Typical Material Flow I/H||Approximate
Senisitivity ÿ MM
- SHARKNET® software
- Monitor real-time inspection results and actively manage product inspection equipment from a central computer
- Enables automatic downloading of data documentation to a Windows-based PC
- Support required compliance with: HACCP-SQF 2000-BRC-GMP-IFS5-FSSC 22000/PAS 220
- Remote maintenance capability by operators and Cassel technicians
- All data is stored in an SQL database for easy export or integration if needed