Typically, the METAL SHARK® PH types are used at the outlet of a tablet press and provide the highest performance in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
The tablets fall through the metal detector. With the reject flap the smallest metal objects are promptly separated out of the goods stream.. With a maintenance-free design and high quality construction, the METAL SHARK® PH performs reliably in the most challenging industrial environments.
Outstanding Sensitivity and Stability: The METAL SHARK® PH provides outstanding sensitivity, accuracy, stability and precise compensation of electric conductivity of the product .
IQ, OQ, PQ, SQ Qualification Templates: Cassel supplies the required qualification templates along with the METAL SHARK® PH metal detector (SQ is optional).
Performance validation: This automatically prompts the operator to test the performance of the Metal Shark at pre-set intervals.
Infeed and Reject System: Chutes, moulded, for both infeed and reject, throughput max. 5000 tablets per minute. Solenoid driven stainless steel reject diverter mechanism, mirror polished, variable infeed / outfeed height quick demount design for easy cleaning.
Support Stand: Stainless steel support stand, mirror polished, mobile through castors and fixed feet, height adjustable.
No Maintenance: The automatic balance and calibration control ensures many years of reliable performance. The requirement for costly routine manufacturer actions is eliminated. Once set, the METAL SHARK® does not require any manufacturer adjustment at all, thereby helping you save your service budget.
Pharmaceutical metal detection system featuring: PH Sensor head, Infeed and reject system, Mobile frame with castors, stainless steel mirror polished
Infeed and Reject System:
- PVDF pipe, inner diameter 44 mm (1,73″)
- Solenoid driven reject diverter mechanism
- Variable infeed / outfeed height
- Quick demount design for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel support stand
- Mobile through castors and fixed feet
- Height adjustable
Tablet flow rates:
- Tablet Ø5xT3.5 mm = 31200 pcs/min.
- Tablet Ø7xT4.5 mm = 26500 pcs/min.
- Tablet Ø12xT4.5 mm = 12200 pcs/min.
- Tablet Oval W9xL16.5xT6.5 mm = 10500 pcs/min.
Best metal sensitivity:
- Fe Ø 0,3 / NFe Ø 0,4 / SS(316) Ø 0,5 mm
Digital signal processor, digital noise filter, digital balance control, digital frequency control with synthesizer, digital temperature shift control, continuous self-monitoring, maintenance-free, no need for calibration, self-calibration of all circuits, PowerDrive circuit, Product Compensation performed automatically, with auto TEACH key
- Output Signal metal alarm with potential-free changeover contact, metal alarm for 24 V SPS activation
- Measuring Method inductive, multi-channel operation, balanced receiver coil
- Product Library 120 storage spaces
- Ambience temperature -10 to +50 °C, humidity 30 to 85%
- Power Supply one phase 85 ~ 264 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 100 Watt
- Interface RS232, RS485, provides documentation
- SHARKNET® software
- Monitor real-time inspection results and actively manage product inspection equipment from a central computer
- Enables automatic downloading of data documentation to a Windows-based PC
- Support required compliance with: HACCP-SQF 2000-BRC-GMP-IFS5-FSSC 22000/PAS 220
- Remote maintenance capability by operators and Cassel technicians
- All data is stored in an SQL database for easy export or integration if needed