Metal Detector R (Ring Sensor)
The R types provide the highest performance in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
Typically, applications are in the medical-pharmaceutical sector as well as sanitary items, foods, and chemical powders.
The product falls through the R sensor head. An optional reject unit will promptly separate the smallest metal objects out of the goods stream.
Reject Device for R Sensor Head: Metal particles are rejected automatically. Reject timing through metal detector control box. Pneumatic drive system.
The METAL SHARK® R is generally used for:
- Sanitary items
- Chemical powders
- High-end plastic resins
- Full 2 year warranty on complete system–giving you peace of mind
- Hygienic food industry design-ensures compliance with good manufacturing principles
- Semi-flexible aperture lining–resists thermal shock due to temperature change and protects the sensor for maximum operating life and minimum down time
- All solid state electronics housed on one main board–ensures years of reliable performance offering the lowest cost of ownership on the market
- Intuitive menu structure–simple operation for reliable performance, no expensive service calls to adjust settings
- Full HACCP compliance–demonstrates your due diligence, ensures you and your customers are protected
- Full pre-sale applications and custom design service–making sure we provide the right solution first time
- Satisfaction guarantee–put simply, the unit will perform as specified or we will take it back for a full refund
- Metal particles are rejected automatically.
- Material in contact with product = FDA approved quality (PTFE, stainless steel)
- Reject unit is suitable for pipe diameter 35
- Reject timing through metal detector control box
- Pneumatic driven
- Hygienic design
- Max. flow rate 600 liter per hour (depending on product density and separation time)
Ultra high sensitivity
R0010 (10 mm Ø) = Fe 0,05 / NFe 0,12 / SS 0,15 mm sphere
R0015 (15 mm Ø) = Fe 0.10 / NFe 0.25 / SS 0.30 mm sphere
R0025 (25 mm Ø) = Fe 0.15 / NFe 0.30 / SS 0.35 mm sphere
R0035 (35 mm Ø) = Fe 0.20 / NFe 0.35 / SS 0.40 mm sphere
R0050 (50 mm Ø) = Fe 0.25 / NFe 0.40 / SS 0.50 mm sphere
- SHARKNET® software
- Monitor real-time inspection results and actively manage product inspection equipment from a central computer
- Enables automatic downloading of data documentation to a Windows-based PC
- Support required compliance with: HACCP-SQF 2000-BRC-GMP-IFS5-FSSC 22000/PAS 220
- Remote maintenance capability by operators and Cassel technicians
- All data is stored in an SQL database for easy export or integration if needed