Magnetic Belt Feeders are designed to trap ferrous materials that would otherwise contaminate final products. The Magnetic Belt Feeder is engineered to provide maximum elimination of metal contaminants. It consists of a belted conveyor with an integrated magnetic head pulley.
As product reaches the end of the feeder’s conveyor, it passes through a magnetic field. Gravity causes clean, non-ferrous materials to exit and fall away from the MBF system. Ferrous metals are carried around the head pulley and are transported away from the magnetic field where they fall from the conveyor belt typically into a metal collections area.
- Standard belt widths from 20″ to 48″
- Adjustable take-up assembly
- Standard drive system can be mounted below, right or left side
- 1 HP direct drive motor package
- Max speed of 22 FPM
|Model #||Unit Width||Belt Width||Magnetic Roll Diameter|
- Custom motor voltages, belt speed, delivery/discharge transitions
- Ceramic or rare earth magnet material
- Welded or bolt-on legs
- Magnetic roll circuitry: Axial, Radial