- 3-ply non-endless rubber belts with vulcanized rubber cleats
- 3 – 5 HP drive motors
- Shaft mounted speed reducer
- Self-aligning re-grease-able bearings
- Non-magnetic belt fasteners
- Texaco (ASTM D3487) transformer cooling oil
- Steel dust enclosures
- Zero-speed switches
- Special belts for abrasive, hot, or special applications
- Nonflammable coolant
- Static-conducting belts
- Belt sheave drive
- NEMA 4x enclosure
- Non-standard motor voltage
MPI’s Suspended Electromagnetic Cross Belt Separators are specifically designed to produce the most effective magnetic force available. The cooling system is engineered to allow the coil to operate at extremely high intensity while remaining relatively cool in its frame. Transformer oil in and around the parts of the coil windings keeps all components at the same temperature. A broad selection of options are available to provide peak production in uncommon or involved applications.
MPI’s ECBS features effective removal of unwanted tramp metal from heavy burden depths of material being conveyed by fast-moving conveyor belts. The ECBS has a conveyor belt moving across the magnet to automatically remove the collected tramp metal from the magnet face.