Hi-Q X-ray systems inspect for a full range of possible contaminants including metallic, and non-metallic (glass, ceramic, stone, bone, rubber, plastic etc.). Hi-Q X-ray can inspect metallic and non-metallic packaging and canned goods. Inspection is not effected by temperature, humidity, salt content or any other product effects.
- Suitable for fluid and semi-fluid products.
- Easily integrated into sealed pipe systems.
- Compact design, small line space.
- Teflon food-grade inner tube, high temperature and pressure resistance.
- Fast and accurate rejection valve designed to reduce waste, also suitable for high-speed fluid and slow viscous products.
|Model||X-Ray Inspection for Liquids|
|X-Ray Tube||Max. 80kV, 150W|
|Detection Ability||SUS Ball ÿ,0.5mm, SUS Wire ÿ,0.3*2mm|
|Display Screen||Full color TFT 15î Touch Screen|
|Power Supply||AC220v (optional)|
|Temperature Adjustment||Industrial Air Conditioner|