MPI’s pull test kit is the most accurate and easiest method to test the strength of your magnets. This easy-to-use, compact gauge fits into tight areas and is battery-operated (four AA batteries included.). Boasting a capacity of 44 lbs. / 20 kg, MPI’s pull test kit can measure pull in pounds, ounces, kilograms, newtons or kilonewtons and can maintain the last reading after release. Packaged in a hard-sided foam-padded carrying case, this compact unit includes all needed accessories and can be used to test a complete range of magnet types and configurations.
The documentation generated from this test can be used for compliance in a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan or for documentation requirements under The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- (1) Compact digital scale
- (4) Ferrous metal reference devices:
- (1) 1/4” sphere attached to a stainless steel ring
- (1) 1/2” sphere attached to a stainless steel ring
- (1) 1” sphere attached to a stainless steel ring
- (1) 1” x 3” x 1/8” bar
- (2) Non-ferrous metal spacers to determine magnetic field gradients
- (1) – 1 lb. reference weight to calibrate the pull test scale
- (1) – Reference magnet to test polarity
- (1) – Instruction manual with procedures and application definitions; magnet profile report; magnet inspection record; magnet inspection log
- Power supply: (4) replaceable AA batteries (included) Size: 5.24” x 1.75” x 3.00”; weight: 8.83 oz.
- Power supply: (4) replaceable AA batteries
- Size: 5.24” x 1.75” x 3.00”; weight: 8.83 oz.
- Capacity: 44lbs. / 50 kg
- Peak force data capture
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% full scale for any measurement
- Units of measure: pounds, ounces, kilograms, newtons, kilo-newtons
- Display: .75” x 1.8” (19mm x 46mm)
- Auto-off: five-minute timer (may be disabled)
- NIST Certified kit available
- Optional analog scale