Battery Powered Lifting Magnets BMP
- Universal large steel lifting eye with safety bail sensor makes it impossible to disengage magnet during lifting
- Compact LED safety display with battery status indicator provides audio and visual warning of low battery level – magnet will not activate once the battery voltage drops below the safety level lifting
- Pole shape makes it possible to handle round, angle sheet piles and flat materials – tubes, bars, I-, H- T- and Z shaped profile sections
- Powered by built-in 12V battery – includes battery charger, battery and remote
- IR remote controller operates from up to 33’ to handle loads with poor accessibility to stay clear of dangerous situations
- Variable Force adjusts holding force when handling a particular quantity of sheet-metals from a stack – magnetic field strong enough for loads with variable, uneven surfaces and air gaps
- One (1) year warranty for the magnetic system
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI/ASME B30.20 (safety standard)
Our MPI Battery-Powered Lifting Magnets (BMP) are a series of lifting magnets with a built-in battery power supply and high lifting capacities. The magnet is conformable with a safety factor of 2:1, i.e. it can carry more than double its maximum allowed lifting capacity in the tear-away test. Power is provided by a 12V built-in battery allowing up to eight hours of operating time at 50% duty cycle also included is a remote control allowing safe operation up to 33′ away. There is a safety switch under the lifting eye to prevent switching off during lifting. It is not possible to activate the magnet once the battery voltage drops below the safety level. Additionally, low battery is indicated by visual and audible alarms.
When to choose battery-powered MPI Lifting Magnet BMP:
The MPI Battery Lifting Magnet BMP series feature a pole shape to handle round, angle sheet piles and flat materials – tubes, bars, I-, H- T- and Z shaped profile sections. The BMP, complete with remote control, is an ideal tool for handling situations where it is difficult to manually operate a lifting device. The BMP model manages flat loads from 3,968 lbs. to 7,936 lbs. and round loads from 2,425 lbs. to 4,850 lbs. which make the lifters capable of handling big format steel sheets, heavy blocks, various flame cuts, machine components, smooth castings or forgings.
US Customary Units
|Part Number||Lifting Capacity for Flat Materials (LBS)||Lifting Capacity for Round Materials (LBS)||Minimum/Maximum Diameter (IN)||Testing Lifting Capacity LBS)||W x L of Base IN)||Height up to Crane Hook (IN)||Weight (LBS)||Built in Battery|
|BMP-3968||3,968||2,425||1.57/17.32||7,936||9.5 x 18.5||24||368||12V/75Ah|
|Part Number||Lifting Capacity for Flat Materials (kg)||Lifting Capacity for Round Materials (kg)||Minimum/Maximum Diameter (mm)||Testing Lifting Capacity (lbs)||W x L of Base (mm)||Height up to Crane Hook (mm)||Weight (kg)||Built in Battery|
|BMP-3968||1,800||1,100||40/440||3,600||241 x 470||610||167||12V/75Ah|
|BMP-7936||3,600||2,200||45/500||7,200||262 x 760||610||420||12V/75Ah|
Currently no options available for this product.