Permanent Crane Magnet
- Easy handling and tilting of loads from horizontal to vertical positions and vice versa
- Large lockable lifting eye prevents undesirable tilting from horizontal to vertical positions
- Lockable release lever for comfortable and safe operation
- Light, compact design
- First magnetic “claw” of its kind which is in compliance with UNI EN 13155 standard for handling with a crane
- Unique pole configuration reduces peel-off effect for thin sheets during handling
- Low magnetic field handles individual sheets from 0.12 in thickness
- One (1) year warranty for the magnetic system
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards
The MPI Permanent Crane Magnet allows easy lifting and handling of sheets and steel plates from horizontal to vertical positions and vice versa. The large lifting eye is lockable and prevents undesirable tilting from horizontal to vertical positions. The lockable release lever is comfortable and safe for the operator.
When to choose MPI Permanent Crane Magnet:
The MPI Permanent Crane Magnet handles and lifts metal sheets and steel plates from 0.12 in thickness. Loads of up to 551 lbs can be handled horizontally and 176 lbs vertically. The unique configuration of poles makes it possible to use this magnet and take individual metal plates from a stack starting with 0.16 in thickness. At the same time, this configuration reduces peel-off effect by thin metal sheets significantly. It is in compliance with a lifting capacity safety factor rating of 4:1.
Download the Lifting Magnet Workload Limit Instructions.
US Customary Units
|Part Number||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Height (IN)||Horizontal Limit (LBS)||Vertical Limit (LBS)||Weight (LBS)||Tested Breakaway Force (LBS)|
|Part Number||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Height mm)||Horizontal Limit (kgs)||Vertical Limit (kgs)||Weight (kgs)||Tested Breakaway Force (kgs)|
Currently no options available for this product.