Pneumatic magnets are designed to effectively remove inbound contaminants from product streams conveyed by air in horizontal or vertical processing transfer lines. Designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Exclusive Sani-TIGHT Seal gasket eliminates leaks and reduces gasket replacement
- Pneumatic Line Magnets feature our exclusive 7-raised pole design to keep product in the magnetic fi eld for longer and prevents tramp metal wash-off
once captured — the highest tramp metal retention and the easiest cleaning design in the industry
- Drawer Magnet design is available in Quick-Clean and Pneumatic Self-Clean designs for horizontal and vertical lines
Pneumatic Tube Magnet
Pneumatic Tube Magnets effectively remove inbound contaminants from product streams conveyed by air in horizontal or vertical processing transfer lines. Typical applications include powder or granular food products, pharmaceuticals, plastics, and chemicals.
- Easily installs into an existing product conveying line
- Maintains continuous flow through the housing with no reduction in product velocity
- Quick-release tri-clover clamp for easy magnet cleaning
- Solid nose stainless steel cone diverts the product stream
- Durable rubber seal ensures a positive seal
- Powerful rare earth magnet material
Inline Magnetic Tube
Inline Magnetic Tubes offer an economical, yet effective way to protect products conveyed in dry bulk or liquid process lines. ILMTs are an ideal solution for existing process lines that are not easily modified to accept conventional magnetic separation equipment.
- Easy to install into compact spaces
- Available for pressurized lines
- AAA sanitary welded construction
- Custom magnet tube lengths to fit any size application
- No tools required to operate quick-release clamp for magnet cleaning
Inline Plate Magnet
MPI’s Inline Plate Magnets are designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and pneumatic conveying systems.
- Exclusive Sani-TIGHT Seal gasket eliminates leaks, reduces gasket replacement
- Single and dual magnet designs with single and double step magnet faces
- Replaceable abrasive resistant faceplates
- Hinge mounted quick-clean magnet face
- Self-clean designs available
Pneumatic Line Magnets
Pneumatic Line Magnets remove inbound tramp metal from products in dilute phase pneumatic conveying lines. Our exclusive 7-raised pole design keeps the product in the magnetic field longer and prevents tramp metal wash-off once captured.
Inline Pneumatic Drawer Magnet
Inline Pneumatic Drawer Magnets are designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.