Manual Clean Drawer Magnet
MPI’s Manual-clean Drawer Magnets are designed to remove medium and small size ferrous tramp metal contaminants from dry, granular free-flowing product streams in gravity-fed vertical chutes.
DM-200 Series Drawer Magnets protect processing equipment, such as milling, extruding and mixing machinery, while providing higher product quality.
The product stream flows through two tiers of 1” diameter magnetic tubes designed to create an extremely effective magnetic circuit. The two rows of magnetic tubes are staggered to prevent bridging or choking of the product stream and maximize magnetic filtration as product flows through the housing. Tramp metal contaminants move to the underside of the magnetic tubes, eliminating tramp metal “wash-off.” After terminating the product flow, the hinged door can be quickly unlatched and opened to allow quick removal and cleaning of each magnetic drawer.
- Powerful Ceramic 8 permanent magnet material
- Dust-tight stainless steel construction
- Two rows of seam-welded 1” dia. magnetic tubes on 2” centers
- Sani-TIGHT Seal™ Gasket
- Type: Compression style “O-ring” cord gasket
- 100% Positive seal, cannot be over-compressed
- Sanitary: Can be removed for wash-down, no adhesive required
|Maximum Product Flow
|Maximum Magnet Product
Flow Opening Area
- Multi-tier configurations
- Custom magnetic tube spacing
- Manual “quick-clean” or automatic “self-clean”
- USDA finish
- Pre-drilled matching companion flanges for easy installation
- Choice of magnet tube material:
- Ceramic 8 magnet material for less severe tramp metal applications
- Rare Earth magnet material for higher operating temperatures
- Hi-G material and Thin Wall designs for specialized applications
- Learn more about magnetic tubes visit: