MPI Features Intell-I-Mag® at IPPE 2022
Frank, Don and Kris are excited to safely meet customers in person again at #IPPE2022! Make sure to visit booth #C13246 to see demonstrations of MPI’s new, exclusive Intell-I-Mag® Controller. It’s the first smart magnet to self-monitor ferrous metal saturation in real-time and log system data. Intell-I-Mag is the next revolutionary step in magnetic separation innovation and factory automation for the food production and processing industry.
Intell-I-Mag® monitors ferrous contamination of incoming ingredients, detects equipment malfunctions before scheduled cleanings, ensures fully saturated magnets are cleaned before metal events occur, reduces shutdowns for premature magnet cleaning, and ensures the separator is always working at peak performance, capturing weakly magnetic materials, such as work-hardened stainless.
The Intell-I-Mag® Controller is offered exclusively on MPI magnetic separation equipment Patent #10,543,492. The smart magnet controller is available on most MPI gravity bulk free flowing, pneumatic conveying and liquid pipeline magnets to maintain peak magnetic performance.
Top Eight Reasons to Use a Smart Magnet:
- Confidently know the magnetic separator is operating at peak performance, capturing the most difficult tramp metal in your process such as work hardened stainless steel
- Ensure vendors are not unloading tramp metal into your facility at receiving locations
- Increase protection and reduce maintenance costs for plant processing equipment from tramp metal
- Reduce downtime, only shutting down a line to clean a magnet when needed
- Eliminate magnet degradation from overheated magnets
- Decrease staff hours required for maintaining magnetic separators
- Increase the quality and automate the data used in your quality control documentation for internal QA programs, auditors and customers
If you were not able to travel onsite to IPPE 2022 in Atlanta, we completely understand. MPI will contact you to Schedule an Onsite or Virtual Demonstration.
ECO-FLOW | HARCO BRAKE COMPONENTS
When a manufacturer suspects that a drilling operation could cause plugs inside a precision brake component, he knows that the resulting damage will be more costly and require greater action than a simple phone call . . .
SHAKERS | RADAR INDUSTRIES
Like any maintenance supervisor at a busy stamping plant, 30-year manufacturing veteran Mike De Vitt's goal at Radar Industries in Warren, Michigan, is to keep his presses up and running . . .
SHAKERS | TOLEDO TOOL AND DIE
Toledo Tool and Die (TTD), of Toledo OH, approached MPI looking for an improved method to remove scrap from their stamping press. MPI recommended that TTD consider MPI’s M-50 electric shaker . . .
MINI FREE FLOW | GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSOR
When raw materials arrive at a food plant, they can contain many types of contaminants, including metals. Metals find their way into raw materials from the time of harvest through the many material handling processes needed to turn them into a product ready for packaging . . .
BLM | MAJOR MANUFACTURER
Removal of scrap metal is a vital, constant and costly function faced by plant managers worldwide. Untimely removal of scrap can endanger workers and damage machinery . . .
MAGNETIC CHUTE | MAJOR CO-PACKER
Ensuring that there is no cross-contamination, coupled with dustless operation were their biggest concerns . . .