Pneumatic Magnetic Separation
Pneumatic magnets are designed to effectively remove inbound contaminants from product streams conveyed by air in horizontal or vertical processing transfer lines. Designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Exclusive Sani-TIGHT Seal gasket eliminates leaks and reduces gasket replacement
- Pneumatic Line Magnets feature our exclusive 7-raised pole design to keep product in the magnetic field for longer and prevents tramp metal wash-off
once captured — the highest tramp metal retention and the easiest cleaning design in the industry
- Drawer Magnet design is available in Quick-Clean and Pneumatic Self-Clean designs for horizontal and vertical lines
Pneumatic Tube Magnet
Pneumatic Tube Magnets effectively remove inbound contaminants from product streams conveyed by air in horizontal or vertical processing transfer lines. Typical applications include powder or granular food products, pharmaceuticals, plastics, and chemicals.
- Easily installs into an existing product conveying line
- Maintains continuous flow through the housing with no reduction in product velocity
- Quick-release tri-clover clamp for easy magnet cleaning
- Solid nose stainless steel cone diverts the product stream
- Durable rubber seal ensures a positive seal
- Powerful rare earth magnet material
Inline Magnetic Tube
Inline Magnetic Tubes offer an economical, yet effective way to protect products conveyed in dry bulk or liquid process lines. ILMTs are an ideal solution for existing process lines that are not easily modified to accept conventional magnetic separation equipment.
- Easy to install into compact spaces
- Available for pressurized lines
- AAA sanitary welded construction
- Custom magnet tube lengths to fit any size application
- No tools required to operate quick-release clamp for magnet cleaning
Inline Plate Magnet
MPI’s Inline Plate Magnets are designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and pneumatic conveying systems.
- Exclusive Sani-TIGHT Seal gasket eliminates leaks, reduces gasket replacement
- Single and dual magnet designs with single and double step magnet faces
- Replaceable abrasive resistant faceplates
- Hinge mounted quick-clean magnet face
- Self-clean designs available
Pneumatic Line Magnets
Pneumatic Line Magnets remove inbound tramp metal from products in dilute phase pneumatic conveying lines. Our exclusive 7-raised pole design keeps the product in the magnetic field longer and prevents tramp metal wash-off once captured.
Inline Pneumatic Drawer Magnet
Inline Pneumatic Drawer Magnets are designed for use in gravity-fed chutes and dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
ECO-FLOW | HARCO BRAKE COMPONENTS
When a manufacturer suspects that a drilling operation could cause plugs inside a precision brake component, he knows that the resulting damage will be more costly and require greater action than a simple phone call . . .
SHAKERS | RADAR INDUSTRIES
Like any maintenance supervisor at a busy stamping plant, 30-year manufacturing veteran Mike De Vitt's goal at Radar Industries in Warren, Michigan, is to keep his presses up and running . . .
SHAKERS | TOLEDO TOOL AND DIE
Toledo Tool and Die (TTD), of Toledo OH, approached MPI looking for an improved method to remove scrap from their stamping press. MPI recommended that TTD consider MPI’s M-50 electric shaker . . .
MINI FREE FLOW | GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSOR
When raw materials arrive at a food plant, they can contain many types of contaminants, including metals. Metals find their way into raw materials from the time of harvest through the many material handling processes needed to turn them into a product ready for packaging . . .
BLM | MAJOR MANUFACTURER
Removal of scrap metal is a vital, constant and costly function faced by plant managers worldwide. Untimely removal of scrap can endanger workers and damage machinery . . .
MAGNETIC CHUTE | MAJOR CO-PACKER
Ensuring that there is no cross-contamination, coupled with dustless operation were their biggest concerns . . .