- X-Ray detector is low noise line scan CCD, diode pitch 0.8 mm
- X-ray source is single beam x-ray generator with max. 120kV (400W), beam shoots sideways through the product, variable in voltage + current, integrated closed oil cooling circuit
- Conveyor speed by product 0.3 to 0.8 m/sec (7 fixed speed steps)
- Conveyor type is modular chain link belt, Stainless Steel
- 250 different product set-ups
- Flow rate maximum 100 pieces per minute
- Maximum product dimensions 150mm 0 x 250 mm height
X-Ray inspection is sorting based on product density. An X-Ray inspection machine takes an image that is pixel based. The machine compares pixel density to stored pictures of “good” product to detect defects and contaminants. If the density of a product falls outside of acceptable range the reject mechanism removes the contaminated product out of the product flow.
X-Ray specifications vary per unit. Download the Datasheet for system details. Contact MPI to discuss your application.
Optional reject systems include, but not limited to:
- Push Arm
- Air Blast
- Multiple Lane
- Flap at Belt End
- Lockable Reject Bin
- Curtainless systems including extended infeed/outfeed tunnels