- Powerful Ceramic 8 permanent magnetic material
- Liquid tight, seam-welded end caps
- 100% stainless steel enclosed design
- 1” dia. magnetic tubes, mounted on 2” centers
- Rugged all-welded construction
The product stream flows through a row of 1” diameter magnetic tubes, located on 2” centers, allowing 1” of space between each tube. The tubes are held in place with a stainless steel support frame. As tramp metal contaminants are captured, they move to the underside of the magnetic tubes, eliminating tramp metal “wash-off.” MPI Grate Magnets are designed for easy removal and cleaning of collected tramp metal.
|Type D2 Diverters:
Designed for fine, free flowing product streams. This diverter design has a 90° bend to assure the maximum contact of product onto the magnetic tube.
|Type D3 Diverters:
Recommended for medium size product streams. The 60° bend permits a smooth product flow while still forcing the product over the magnetic tubes.
|Type D4 Diverters:
Designed for coarse, granular product streams. These diverters are designed with .375” dia. stainless steel bars, providing minimal product flow deflection.;
- Three different types of product stream diverters
- Custom tube spacing
- Quick-clean designs
- Rare Earth designs
- Custom grate sizes and mountings
- External frame
- USDA model available
- Hi-G model available – learn more about magnetic tubes in our Education Center at Having the Strongest Magnetic Tube