MPI’s High-Pressure Liquid Trap Magnet is designed to protect product lines and pumps by magnetically removing ferrous contaminants from the product stream. LFT-HP Series trap magnets provide purification of liquids and wet separation for a variety of industries; including but not limited to the chemical, food processing and paper milling.
The tramp metal collects at the downstream side of the magnetic tubes, preventing tramp metal “wash-off” during the continuous product flow around and through the magnetic field without restricting the product flow. Additionally, non-magnetic particles are trapped, by gravity, in a sump beneath the magnetic element.
- Powerful Ceramic magnet material
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- 150 PSI max pressure, at 120°F
- Quick-release clamps provide easy removal for inspection and cleaning of magnetic element
|Unit Height||Unit Diameter||Total Width|
- Choice of magnet tube material:
- Ceramic 8 magnet material for less severe tramp metal applications
- Rare Earth magnet material for higher operating temperatures
- Hi-G material and Thin Wall designs for specialized applications
- Learn more about magnetic tubes visit:
- Other line connection types available such as bevel seat, pipe thread, or weld ends